Online Workshop: Emergency Planning, Preparedness & Response for Tribal
Region IX will be hosting a virtual workshop on May 20, 2021 from
9:00 –11:30 PDT (AM Session) and 1:00 – 3:30 PDT (PM Session).
Please encourage your emergency management personnel to register and
workshop will provide emergency planning, preparedness and response training
for Tribal Nations, including information on:
- Emergency Preparedness, Emergency Planning, and
Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) and Clean Air Act (CAA) accident prevention
- Examples of institutional structures to support
emergency efforts (e.g., Tribal Emergency Response Commissions, mutual aid
- Importance of community emergency plans;
- Case studies of chemical incidents and natural
- Federal, State and local resources to support
emergency planning, preparedness, and response including training,
exercises and grants.
register go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/141864645975
Please contact: Bill
Jones ( email@example.com, 619-806-6737);
Amanda Pease (firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-301-1503) or
Pam Overman (email@example.com, 415-972-3781) with questions.