Scribe v3.10 Build 1 - May 2017
Scribe v3.10 Highlights:
- Viewing and Filtering Data. Layouts now support saving Filters and Sorts with the Layout which allows for quickly retrieving and viewing customized data sets.
- Sample Management. Enhancements in the process of assigning analyses information to Samples including Turn Around Times, default Preservation and Container information. Additional support added for configuring the formatting of Sample Tag Numbers. Chain of Custody (COC) processing includes more QC checks for CLP data submissions.
- Analyzing data. New features for managing Action Levels for Analytes of interest and viewing those Action Levels with Result data sets that identify Results at or above Action Levels. Data sets are formatted for integrating them with Data Analytics tools such as QLIK.
- Project Defaults. New features that support project defaults for CLP sampling projects including defaults for Layouts, Labels, Chain of Custody formats and assigning sample tag numbers.
- Importing and Exporting Data. New import types added for a Universal EDD Import as well as an additional Lab Results import for Total or Dissolved Lab Result data. Additional data views added that support exporting Superfund data formats and Water Quality Data.
Please see the documents section for release notes, user guides and technical documentation.